A visit from Brian Forth

I thoroughly enjoyed the visit from Brian Froth and I acquired a lot of new knowledge from him. he began his lecture by talking about how he started out as a teacher in an elementary school and he taught his students to code. Then, he goes on to explain how he got to where he is today. It was interesting to talk to him and get his insight about how he felt the automotive industry was taking technology in regards to where it started. During the class discussion, I asked Mr.Forth about his perspective on where the industry of automotive technology will be in the future and how he believes I could change the way we do things today.
In class, I also mentioned the article I read about how Jaguar LandRover was launching new technology that would monitor the driver of the vehicle and make adjustments to the vehicles setting accordingly. The question this raised was on whether or not he believed this innovative technology would make driving safer for those on the road or not. Overall, I enjoyed his visit and gained a lot of insight and new perspective on a matter that is important to me in my career. I am hoping to continue to acquire new information on the matter and will likely keep in touch with Mr.Forth.

Comments

Popular Posts